- 2 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 small Cabbage
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a large cast iron skillet, add the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Add ground beef & onions, stir.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink & onions are soft and golden.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.