- 2 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 5 oz container of fresh baby spinach
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Paprika for taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large pan add oil and garlic and sauté over heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until it is wilted and cooked.
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Place a slice of cheese over each chicken breast.
- Add spinach and garlic mixture on top of the cheese.
- Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing inside.
- Place in oiled baking dish. Sprinkle top of chicken with paprika. Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered.