- 1 lb of medium or large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 6 oz of pre-cooked smoked sausage, chopped
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Olive oil
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
Season shrimp to your liking.
Cook shrimp 3-4 minutes and then set aside.
Cook onions and peppers in skillet with olive oil for about two minutes.
Add sausage and zucchini into skillet and cook for another 2 minutes.
Add shrimp back into skillet and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add seasonings to taste.