- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 oz. baby spinach
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 3 green onions
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the spinach. Place in a large bowl.
- Mince garlic, and add to spinach.
- Slice the green onions, halve the cherry tomatoes, and dice the avocado.
- When quinoa is done cooking, add it to the large bowl with spinach and toss.
- Add the green onions, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the avocado and lightly toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to let flavors blend more.