- 2 portabella mushrooms, stems pulled out
- 1/4 cup fat-free shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 fat-free shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 10 turkey pepperoni slices
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lay out a sheet of tin foil in a pan with sides (so juices don’t spill). Then spread olive oil to coat tin foil sheet.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp of marinara sauce into each cap. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Then top with turkey pepperoni.
- Bake 25 minutes until cheese is melted. Enjoy!