- 1 box Whole Grain Pasta or Banza pasta
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 2/3 Jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 Small Bell Peppers, sliced into strips
- 1/2 Onion, sliced into strips
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Rinse after with cold water.
- While pasta is cooking, brown the extra lean ground beef.
- A couple minutes into cooking, add the sliced bell peppers and onions.
- Saute until peppers are soft and meat is cooked.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add marinara sauce to beef, peppers and onions.
- Simmer until pasta is complete.
- Combine pasta and beef mixture.