- 1 cup steel-cut oats (those that takes about 3 min to cook)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- Combine dry ingredients coconut, chocolate chips, oatmeal in a large bowl.
- Add the honey and peanut butter and mix well until you get a thick, sticky mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the oatmeal mixture on the parchment, flatten with a spatula, a spoon, or a rolling pin to get an even thickness. Form a square or a rectangle by straightening the edges with the spatula.
- Cut to the desired size then put in the refrigerator (or freezer) for an hour or so to make the bars solidify.
- Once refrigerated, the bars will be less sticky and separate easily.