Makes 16 jalapeño poppers
Serving size: 2 poppers
Calories per serving: 45
Protein – 4g
Carbs – 2g
Fat – 2g
- 1/2 c plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 8 large jalapeños
- 2 slices turkey bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Greek yogurt and cream cheese together until smooth. Fold in cheddar cheese.
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise and scrape out any seeds.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into each half.
- Sprinkle crumbled turkey bacon on top of each pepper.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Enjoy!