- 2 cups ground turkey
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/4 cup sweet peppers, diced
- 1/2 avocado
- Garlic and Herb seasoning
- Place sweet potato in a large bowl of water. Cook in microwave for 10 minutes until it softens.
- Spray a little nonstick spray in a medium-size saute pan and heat on medium heat. Add ground turkey to the pan along with peppers. Season with garlic and herb seasoning. Cook meat until completely browned. Simmer everything on low for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper to sweet potato and top with turkey meat.