Serving size: about 1/4 cup, Calories per serving: 95 / Protein 10g / Carbs 7g / Fat 3g
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 2 cup freshly chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Mix until just combined. Add mixture to oven safe baking dish and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with chopped veggies, pita bread, or chips. Enjoy!