Makes 6 servings. Each serving is one egg (two halves). Calories: 79 / Protein: 7g / Carbs: 2g / Fat: 5g
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place eggs in a large pot and cover with water by 1/2 inch. Bring water to a boil and boil eggs for 12 minutes. Drain and chill.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a small bowl, discarding one yolk. Place whites on a plate or platter.
- Mash the yolks with the back of a fork, mixing in yogurt, mustard, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Combine until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a small Ziploc bag. Scissor one corner of the bag off, and squeeze the filling through into the egg whites.