Macros – Serves 1
Protein – 21
Carbs – 48
Fats – 25
- 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of raw honey (optional)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- toppings of choice (sugar free syrup, strawberries, bananas
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat.
- Grease pan with coconut oil.
- Scramble the eggs, almond milk, cinnamon, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Transfer the egg mixture in a pie dish or low bowl.
- Dunk the Ezekiel bread in the egg mixture for 15 seconds on each side.
- Cook the Ezekiel bread for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve warm with toppings of choice.