- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion
- 1 bag coleslaw mix, dry
- 1 tsp ginger (optional)
- In a large skillet, brown turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and optional ginger; set aside.
- Once turkey is cooked through, add dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine.
- Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy.
- Serve with sliced green onion on top.