- 1 15.5 ounce can chickpeas, rinse thoroughly
- 1 16 ounce bag mini sweet peppers
- 2 tbsp harissa sauce
- 4 small skin-on chicken legs (about 2.5 pounds)
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Heat oven to 425°F. On large rimmed baking sheet, toss chickpeas and peppers with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, whisk together harissa and 1 tablespoon oil. Rub chicken with harissa mixture. Nestle among chickpeas and peppers and roast until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss with cilantro before serving.