- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded Italian or Pizza blend cheese
- 3-4 slices of turkey pepperoni for each pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make incisions in the chicken about 1/2 inch apart.
- Do not cut all of the way through the chicken.
- Spoon about half of the tomato sauce into an even layer on the bottom of an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Set chicken in sauce.
- Spoon the remaining sauce on top of the chicken and in between the chicken slices.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper on top of chicken.
- Bake chicken about 20-25 minutes or until nearly cooked through.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken and in between chicken slices.
- Top with turkey pepperoni.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.