- 3 Cups of Grated Cauliflower
- 1 Egg
- 3⁄4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1⁄8 tsp Black Pepper
- Grate entire head of cauliflower.
- Microwave for 3 minutes and let cool.
- Place in paper towel and wring out excess water.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and add all other ingredients. Combine well.
- Form into 6 square shaped hash browns on a greased baking tray.
- Place in 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Hash browns will firm up.