Makes 8 servings. Serving is 1 kabob. Calories: 120/ Protein 26g / Carbs 3g / Fat: 1g
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup low sodium bbq sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix chicken with minced garlic, bbq sauce, salt & pepper, and let marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Slide marinated chicken pieces onto 7 wooden skewers and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Flip skewers halfway through cook time to ensure chicken is cooked thoroughly.