Makes 6 Servings
- 3 large avocados
- 6 eggs
- 4 bacon strips, cooked until crispy and diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Drizzle of Sriracha (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit.
- Scoop a shallow well in avocado using 1 tablespoon.
- Use removed avocado for another recipe.
- Place avocados flesh side up on baking sheet.
- Gently crack an egg in each avocado, keeping yolk intact.
- Back 5-18 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, chives, etc.